Sunday, April 17, 2011

what next?

Wow! Three months have officially passed and I am left wondering wtf did I do! My life sucks! I HATE it worse than I did when I was in the relationship. Which is probably why I am missing him so terribly this week! I so desperately want it all back! I know that I would have never thought that while I was in the relationship. All I ever wanted when I was in it was to leave because I knew that he would never and could never love me and respect me the way that I deserved. But, even knowing how bad it was, I want it all back.
I know that I can't have it back. I know that! But still, a little piece of me wants to believe that it could all be back in the blink of an eye. I woke up this morning and decided that I would call him today. He needs to hear my apology!  He needs to know that I was wrong....I was grasping for straws. I thought about calling to hear his voice, I thought that maybe, just maybe, he would hear mine and want me back. The reality of it though, is that it would stir up all of my feelings and emotions and when he would say that he wasn't interested in me and that he is in a relationship....It would kill me! It would put me over the edge! The simple truth!

I don't think that I would have been so

No comments:

Post a Comment