Friday, April 8, 2011

3 months

Just extremely depressed today! I had been doing well for several weeks until now. I received a call last Sunday from someone that I barley know wanting info on weddings at the B&B. I found it odd that she asked so many personal questions about Mark and me and then asked me if I would be her wedding coordinator at the B&B. After the conversation I felt a little anxious because I thought that maybe....just maybe....Mark had put her up to it. I started thinking of him again and started imagining us together again and ....bla, bla, bla!
I did it, I went there.............Again. I don't guess that he really had anything to do with it at all. I just wish that I could forget about it all. I wish that I could move on with my life! I wish! I wish! I wish!
I really thought that after 3 months I would be in a better place! Thought I'd have a job, thought I'd be happier....thought wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment