Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What the Hell!

It is still day 6 and it's not even noon. I can't function! I am trying to pack but I can't focus. I keep thinking about him and wondering what he is thinking. I KNOW that he is not thinking of me! I Know that it is just another day at the B&B. I KNOW that he is already fuckin somebody else! Why am I holding on to his BULL SHIT?????
One of his friends texted me this morning and asked if I was still at the B&B an said they were thinking of me. As if they didn' know what was going on. He has already told everyone that it is my fault and probably is telling them lies like I am cheating on him! MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!
OK, just had to say that and get that out of the air. Whyshould I even care what he says to anyone? Not like I am going to ever see any of them again!!! I will be in a new place and making new friends and reestablishing friendships with those that I lost because of him.
I have to mak a list of his bullshit so that I can see it and own it. Here goes:

1. Lies all the time
2. cheated on me twice that I know of
3. Shuns me when his daughter comes to town
4. Ignores me unless he wants something
5. Talks down to me EVEYDAY
6. NEVER g

OMG! HE JUST CALLED.................

No comments:

Post a Comment