Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 13

Well, he did call last Wednesday. Said that we needed to talk. So I went over to the B&B and It was nice. He hugged me tight and we sat and talked. Honestly, I don't even remember the whole conversation. I told him that I was packing but I don't think that he believed me. He acted as though he wanted to work things out but I was still DONE and I think that deep inside he was too. We spent a couple of hours together and then he said that he wanted to come by Thursday to get a few things.
Thursday came and he walked in the house and saw all of the boxes. He said "shit" and suddenly his eyes became teary and he said what are you doing Rebecca? I told him that I needed to do something. I really couldn't just sit there and hope that he would come home. We talked for a while and he told me that he had a wonderful week without me. Yes, it bothered me but I wouldn't expect him to own any part of what has been happening to us. He never would! He said that we can't live together anymore but would still like to see me. At that point I started brewing inside but I just reminded myself that it was over no matter what he said. He went upstairs to get some things and I followed. I layed down on the bed and I started crying because I knew that this was it. He would leave in a few minutes and I would never see him again. He came over to the bed and wiped my tears and then he layed down beside me and held me. we talked a little and held each other. I asked him to promise to have his heart checked as I cried. we fell asleep in each others arms for about an hour. He then jumped up to run to a meeting and I followed him to the door and hugged him and said good bye. He said I'll call you......and walked out. I waved as he drove off and then he was gone.
Oh the mixed emotions! I wanted to hate him but couldn't! After everything that we had been through it ends like that. He wanted to know that I would stay there so that he could call me when he felt like seeing me. NEVER!!! I could not live like that. What a JACK ASS for him to think that I would. He thought that I was stuck and depended on him for my survival.
So I spent Friday and Saturday packing and gathering my things. I went to the storage house across from the B&B early both mornings to get my things from that house. He never saw me. My friends came on Saturday and we loaded everything that I own on a 26' truck. I was extremely stressed but not doubting my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment